In response to the uncertainty surrounding Covid-19/ "coronavirus", our number 1 priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees, clients and prospective clients as we strive for business continuity during a very busy Spring real estate market.
While we are currently operating under a "stay at home advisory", our staff and REALTORS are staying informed and will update our policies and procedures as we become aware. We will continually monitor advisories of the state and local government as well as the guidance of our National and local Association of Realtors.
- Our team has the resources and technology that allow us to market new listings using virtual technology such as 3D walkthroughs, interactive floorplans and social media advertising.
- We are currently able to continue private showings while practicing social distancing and continual disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces.
- Transactions are being handled remotely using technology such as electronic signatures, virtual "facetime" calls and no-contact closings.
Tour from Home (In-House Matterport 3D Camera)
- Listings in Woburn and surrounding communities continue to increase despite concerns.
- Rates are remaining low and buyers remain focused.
As always, our main goal is to be here for you, providing knowledgeable real estate guidance with the utmost professionalism...under any and all circumstances.